October 07, 2010

Recently, we had some family photos taken by Michelle Dupont. It was something I've always wanted to do but never have. The kids aren't getting any smaller and I really wanted to capture them while they were still young. We went down to City Park, which is right in the middle of Launceston and has been there since 1863. It was a windy, chilly day but we had loads of fun. I'm thrilled with what Michelle has captured and we will treasure these photos forever. Here are just some of them...




Have a look at Michelle's blog. This mother of six (!) is one super talented person.
After our photo session, she drove off into the sunset in her kombi loaded with her kids, all waving at us - which cemented her status as 'awesome' according to my kids. I'm so glad we crossed paths.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment